- $65.00 per night
- Equipped with an electric heater to keep you toasty on chilly nights
- Sleep five (5) – One double and 3 single bunks with mattresses
- Table and chairs
- Open, grate fire pits with firewood
General Cabin Information
Check In ~ 2:00 p.m. Check Out ~ 12:00 Noon
Facilities and services available include:
- Bicycle rental
- Fishing licenses
- Boat tours
The Cabins are within a one mile walk or drive to Eklutna Lake recreation area. Due to its location at the opposite end of Eklutna Lake a bicycle, boat, or ATV is recommended to visit Eklutna Glacier.
The Cabins are within easy walking distance of the General Store with its Ice Cream Shop, laundry and shower facilities.
- Bring your own sleeping bags and pillows.
- Telephones/Televisions are not available in our cabins.
- Smoking is prohibited in the cabins.
- There is no running water in the cabins, water is provided in 5 gallon containers.
- There are no bathroom facilities in the cabins. Portable outhouses are available near the cabins. Shower facilities are available nearby at the store.
- Bring your own cooking utensils and cooking stove as there are no cooking facilities in the cabins.
- DO NOT leave any kind of food or garbage outside of the cabins as it will attract animals (bears). We are in a wildlife viewing area.
- Garbage bags will be provided. Please bring them to the store when full.
- Cellular phones do not work from the cabins or store. However, a telephone is available at the store and a signal can be obtained approximately 1 mile down the road.